Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Mama Shopping Alert!


One of my all time favorite stores is Ann Taylor Loft.  I have LOVED this store since I was in high school and now that I am a mom, I love it even more! 

One of my best friends, Lauren, of It's Becker Style, is helping me find my new style after having three children, losing weight, and dealing with a completely new body shape.  I think this is something that most of us deal with.  More on that topic later.

Anyways, in my quest to find some new STYLISH threads, I stumbled upon the LOFTS awesome sale!  They are doing 50% off of ALL SALE ITEMS!  And let me tell you, their sale tab is not small.  They have regular sizes, petites sizes, AAAANNNDDD MATERNITY! 

So, hop on over there and see if there is anything that peaks your interest!

If you are struggling with the same thing I am, contact Lauren for some styling advice!   No matter where you live, she can provide you with a style board.  I speak from experience, it is SO nice to have some guidance in this department!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up