Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My 'Go To' Kids Gifts

Over the last few years, I have taken note of my favorite toys to give for future presents.  With 3 kids and 6 nieces and nephews (and thats just for now), I'm constantly taking mental notes.  So, here is my current list:

Baby Shower:
 This is an automatic no brainer for me.  I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to communicate, effectively, with a 9 month old.  Not only that, but these DVD's are the only DVD's I could ever get my kids to watch.  AMAZING!


1 Year Old Boy:
Melissa and Doug My First Vehicles

1 Year Old Girl:
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set
I can't tell you how much use we have gotten out of this!  Definitely a 'go to' gift!


2 Year Old Boy or Girl
Strider Bike
Definitely one of the best purchases we've made!  Balance bikes are pretty awesome and my son, at 3, can ride it with perfect balance.  We gave it to him at his second birthday and within a few months he was riding it with ease.

Do-A-Dot Art


A lot of fun and a lot cleaner than finger paints!

Corduroy & Company

This book was just given to us and we have LOVED it.  It has 11 different stories and has provided a lot of good reading time!

Thats all for now.  I'll add more as I think of them!  I'll be adding some Christmas ideas in November so keep an eye out. 

Do you have any 'Go To' gifts?

1 comment:

  1. You rock! So great. Love the vehicles... love the tea pot and LOVE Baby Signing time... all are totally worth the money. Listen to the mama.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

up