Sunday, November 13, 2011

Organizing Old Shoes - Help?!



Today, I come to you asking for suggestions.  As we all do, I have a pile of kids shoes that are still in great shape but simply don't fit!  I'd like to hold on to them for hand-me-downs but have yet to successfully come up with a good storage plan that I will remember when the time comes.  All of their old clothes are in bins in the attic but I'd prefer not to put the shoes up there...I'll forget they are there.
So Mama's, what do you do?  How do you store them away but still remember them when the time comes to move new little feet into them?

HELP...PUUHLEEAASE!

3 comments:

  1. I’m probably not much help, but what I do is put them with Adelyn's clothes in the attic. If I have the shoe box, I put them in the box to the outside of a clear storage bin so I can see the size/brand/etc without opening the rest of the bin. Otherwise if I don't have the box, I just put them in with the clothes size that Adelyn was wearing at the time. I realize that another kiddo may not be in the same shoe size at the same time that Adelyn was, so this is probably not the most convenient storage system! But nonetheless it’s what I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I have my bins for the different sized clothes but I could just make a bin for shoes as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m nonetheless studying from you, but I’m improving myself. I definitely love reading all the things that's written on your blog.Hold the tales coming. I liked it!

    Thanks and keep it up.


    ---
    kids clothing manufacturers - safety shoes manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

up